As we discussed in yesterday’s announcement, the days of considering a business’s local presence and digital presence as separate matters are behind us.
With the increased usage of mobile devices and local search moving forward at an accelerated rate, businesses need to understand how to effectively manage and monitor, both their local and digital presence.
Welcome to the Now of Local Digital Presence Management
Statistics show that mobile search leads to brick-and-mortar traffic in as little as one hour!
- 50 percent of consumers want to make a purchase within one hour of a smartphone search
- 73 percent lose trust in a business or brand with inconsistent location data
- 80 percent of consumers are in a store within five hours of a mobile search
In light of these statistics, having LPM and DPM streamlined and well-maintained is vital and a valuable part of business success.
What is Local Digital Presence Management?
Find out more about this convergence and what it means for businesses in our ePaper, “What is Local Digital Presence Management?”.
This short but informative read gives insight into:
- The definition of Local Digital Presence Management (LDPM) and why it is important
- Searching and buying habits of consumers
- The industry opportunity and sector growth
Click to DOWNLOAD the ePaper now and learn more about the convergence of LPM and DPM, and how they work seamlessly together to positively affect brand presence in search engines.
What do you think of local and digital presence management? Do you see the convergence?