The Importance of SEO Content
Copywriters have always understood the value of good content, but the recent Panda updates by Google have resulted in the industry wide “rediscovery” of content as an essential Internet marketing strategy. This is no shallow buzzword or knee jerk reaction; SEO professionals have already proven how successful quality Web content can be.
This infographic by Brafton spells out how quality content improves optimization. It all boils down to organic traffic and effective communication. The process might be called search engine optimization, but marketing efforts are really focused on the searcher.
This searcher is a real, live person who:
- Needs a product or service
- Uses online search engines to find stuff
- Shops for a product or service
- Spends money on products and services
- Engages with other real people via social media
- Clicks on links
- Shares links
- Has strong opinions about brands
- Leaves reviews that other real people read
No wonder reports say Internet marketers are investing $12.5 billion to create online content. It’s the most difficult marketing tactic to master, but it’s also the most effective. A real live person told me so.