By John Hayden
Google Plus Profiles and Business Pages have similar differences that Facebook Profiles and Pages have.
- Pages are for businesses, brands, orgs and public figures; Profiles are for people.
- Pages can’t add people to circles until the page is added first or mentioned.
- The default privacy setting for elements on your Business Page is public.
- Pages have the +1 button (similar to Facebook Page’s like button), Profiles don’t.
- Profiles can +1 Business Pages and any content on the Web with a +1 button, Business Pages can’t.
- Profiles can mention people in comments, Pages can only mention people who’ve already added or mentioned them.
- Profiles can play games, Business Pages can’t.
- Pages don’t have the option to share to Extended circles.
- Pages don’t receive notifications via email, text, or in the Google bar – yet.
- Pages can’t start or join hangouts – yet.
- Pages have no analytics module – yet.
Brought to you by Dallas SEO Company: Advice Interactive Group