Dallas Mobile Web Design
One of the keys to a successful advertising and marketing campaign is knowing where to find your customers, and today those customers are on mobile devices. In fact, according to a Morgan Stanley study published in Business Insider, the number of mobile users worldwide is on track to surpass desktop users by the year 2014, with an estimated 1.7 billion mobile users by that time. If your company doesn’t have a mobile strategy, it’s time to develop one.
The best place to begin your mobile strategy is to build a mobile website. Hiring the right Dallas mobile web design firm can help you build a site that will allow your customers to find you from whatever device they are searching.
A new mobile-ready website can give your business several advantages, including:
- Access to a rapidly growing communications channel—the mobile web—where smartphone users go for information, news, shopping, research, and more. In fact, a Google study showed that mobile adoption is growing at a rate about 8 times faster than the first wave of internet adoption, and most Americans are rarely more than 3 feet from their smartphones.
- Immediate action from the consumer. Mobile phones give people the ability to access information, shop, and make decisions from the palm of their hand, and if you are online with a mobile site, you can take advantage of immediate access to consumers who are making decisions.
- Disseminating information that consumers want, right away, including your phone number, website, hours of operation, directions to your business, menus, prices, and more.
- The ability to reach your consumers regardless of the device they use, since a mobile website (unlike an app) is device-independent.
- The ability to stand out from the competition. If consumers are making purchase, travel, restaurant, and shopping decisions from smartphones every day, you want to capture those consumers instead of losing them to the competition.
- Higher search rankings on popular sites like Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
Dallas Mobile Web Design Services
At Advice Interactive, we have Dallas mobile web design services that can get your business into a mobile space quickly and efficiently. We will work with you to identify what you hope to accomplish with your mobile site, then create a responsive site that includes the key information you want consumers to access on the mobile web, with the ability to adjust for any device that consumers are using.
Our mobile web design services will ensure that your site remains simple, but also useful, striking a delicate balance between sites that are too complex or too simple and don’t provide the information your customers want, both of which will drive customers away. If you have a lot of information you need to display, we will work to make it consumable in simple terms, with the ability for users to seek the expanded information that they desire without being overwhelming.
Dallas Mobile Web Design Strategy
An effective Dallas mobile web design strategy begins with the consumers in mind. To get you the best possible mobile site, we work with your business to:
- Define your strategy for a mobile website, whether it’s redesigning both your desktop and mobile sites, a revamp of an existing mobile site, or an addition to an existing (but unchanging) desktop site.
- Outline what you hope to accomplish with your site, whether you want to provide information, get people to contact you, connect with consumers, or have e-commerce functions available.
- Review your user data, including browsing habits and consumer interaction with your site, to optimize your mobile strategy.
- Create a responsive web design that can reach consumers regardless of their device.
Other Dallas Marketing Services We Offer
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Web Design
- Internet Marketing
- Local SEO
- Web Development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content Management Systems
- Content Strategy
- Customer Relationship Management
If your business is not online, you are missing a chance to reach one of the fastest growing consumer segments in the world.
Contact Advice Interactive today to find out how we can help you get your business on the mobile web. Call 214-310-1356, or use our easy online form to learn more about our mobile web design services.